InterAct Computer Aided Dispatch excels in configurable workflow for distributed multi-agency and multi-discipline (law, fire, EMS) incident response.
- Built for data sharing with practically any network or application
- Completely multi-tenant, allowing multiple sites to share a common infrastructure
- Designed for high performance and low downtime
- Configurable for easy operations and rapid adoption
- Promotes collaboration with citizens
- Supported by InterAct Maps for superior geo-validation and unit routing
Download Product Literature:
“InterAct makes the job of the telecommunicator tremendously easier. With InterAct CAD there is ease with seeing call status and actions. There are several different ways to begin and end a call as well, so each telecommunicator can choose the way they feel most comfortable with.
Bottom line, when people need help, using InterAct, we can get that help to them. Our major goal is to save lives and protect property or provide whatever type of help the citizens of Anderson County need. InterAct gets the job done.”
- Lt. Kim Cheslak, 911 coordinator and communications lieutenant, Anderson County Emergency Services